Monday, October 29, 2012

Welcome To My Blog


Hello Readers,

I am Rob Caplan and, yes, on this very memorable day -- the day Hurricane Sandy hit the Eastern seaboard, I have finally started my blog.  It will be about sports and I will be writing about the Philadelphia Eagles, Philadelphia 76ers, Philadelphia Flyers, and the Philadelphia Phillies.  I will also be writing recaps about the marquee games that are on as well as the playoffs for the NFL, NBA, NHL, and MLB.  I thought about starting a blog because I love sports and I have a lot to say about sports.  I have loved sports ever since I saw the Phillies on television during the end of Lenny Dykstra’s career as a Phillie.  That was when I started to learn not only about baseball but about all sports because I wanted to play sports.  I have followed the Eagles since the Ray Rhodes era.  I have followed the 76ers since the days of Shawn Bradley and Clarence Weatherspoon.  Lastly I have followed the Flyers since the Legion of Doom era.  Also I am analytical about the games that I watch, whether on television or in person.  I started becoming analytical about sports when I would not only watch the games on TV but listen to what the broadcasters had to say.  Also, since I have played sports throughout my childhood I know what goes on in the games strategically in any sport.  In this blog I will provide reviews and critiques of the Philadelphia teams and teams from other games I watch.  I will give praise to the Philadelphia teams and other teams when good things happen.  I will give you all my thoughts about what I see; what I observe.  You will either agree with what I think or disagree with me. To quote ESPN’s First Take slogan, “Embrace Debate.”  I hope all of you will enjoy what I have to offer in my blog. Please subscribe to my blog so you can stay current with my posts.

No comments:

Post a Comment